Friday 8 June 2018

Tonics New Memory Book Marker 2 Die Collections

Hey all, I have some very exciting news to tell you about today.  As some of you may know I have been going into Hochanda to help out my friend and partner in crime Louise Withers. On one such visit I met up with Jodie Johnson from Tonic.  I had taken in some of my mini albums that I had made to show Louise and Jodie spotted them! The rest is history, lol. I'm now on the Tonic Design Team... Below is my first Memory book to show you.  I also have a You Tube
Video that shows the album and die collection in more detail.  Click HERE to go to the video.

This book isn't the biggest album you can maker with the collection it's the next one down which is 5¼ x 7¼. All the dies I have used were dies by Tonic Studios, I have a list below of all the dies and supplies used. 




If you have any questions then please get in touch. You can reach me by email, or on social media.  Thanks again for your visit, hope to see you again soon.

Supply List 
Memory Book Maker 2 dies
Memory Book Maker 1 dies 
Oxford Index Box (used the decorative edge from one of the dies)
Surprise Bouquet Envelope dies
Bunting Dies (all three collections)
Vines and Moments index card (ribbon boarder)
Polaroid Film Strip Memory Book Maker 2 collection
Wonderfall Die - Bouquets and Banners
Everlyn Die 
Circle Lily Die 
Fallen Leaves 
Woodland Aster
Apple Blossom
Coloured the ribbon using Nuvo Mica Sprays & Nuvo Shimmer powders - Silver Cloud & Storm Cloud 
Flowers coloured with Nuvo hybird inks
Panama Rose, Rich Richmond, Pink Sherbet, Lime Burst & Laguna 
sigiture_1

No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like