Friday, 10 June 2011

F for Fathers Day - Alphabet Challenge

Hello everyone, and welcome to Friday! the weekend is just around the corner...
We have a great challenge for you this week just in time for Fathers Day.
Over on 
our letter and theme this week is 
"F for Fathers day"
I decided to use one of my Teddy Bo images again as these are just fabbie images..
I used some stunning 12x12 papers that I brought from the Craft Den.  Do you know that they have a sale on all 99p scrapbook papers down to 79p! Bargain!!

The Sentiment I made myself on the computer, buttons and metal embellishments topped with bakers twine. 

This is the inside of the card the scalloped circle is one of my favorite die at the moment from Cherry Lynne, I got this one from Sweet Stamps store..

I rolled string and glued it together to get the swirl effect.  

Crafty Supplies 
Teddy Bo Image - Teddy Bo 
Cherry Lynn XL Stackers - Sweet Stamps 
String, buttons and metal embellishments from stash 
Copic Markers 
Thanks for looking today 

DON'T FORGET YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO ENTER INTO MY BLOG CANDY 

Card Challenges I would like to enter
C.R.A.F.T challenge - Fathers Day 
Craft us Crazy - Fathers Day/ masculine theme/colours 
Delightful Challenges - Fathers Day 
Paper Play - Fathers Day
Crafting for all Seasons - Fathers Day 
The house that stamps built - Fathers Day + texture
Sisterhood of Crafters - Dad/Special man
The Paper Variety - Dad /Special Man
Craft room challenge - Anything goes 
Deep Ocean Challenge - Anything goes 
Flourish - Fathers Day 
Paper Take Weekly - Anything goes 
Woodware USA - Masculine
Here come the boys - Fathers Day 
Sparkles forum - Fathers Day 
Designed for Delight - Fathers Day 
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin