Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Wedding Swans - Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog - Wedding/Anniversary

Hello everyone,  Its Tuesday and that means that its time for another challenge over on 
and this week we have a cracker of a challenge for you!
we would love to see all cards/projects to do with
  "Weddings or Anniversaries"
The prize is a $20.00 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps online store.  
If you use a Sweet Stamps stamp you get entered into the the prize draw twice!

Onto my card for this week's challenge 
This stamp was created by our very own Jacqueline Hill I just love them and look fabulous coloured or left bare.  Jacqueline has created some gorgeous stamps and all are beautiful! She is so talented!! To see more of Jacqueline's Wildlife stamps Click Here

I used a mixture of copics and polychromos pencils to shade my image this week.  I'm really loving this method of shading as you can get such a wonderful effect. 

For the chipboard swirl I painted it in white acrylic, sanded some of the edges then added worn lipstick distress inks.  I then sprayed it with tattered angels glimmer mist for that pearly shimmer.  

I decorated the inside using design paper and dies.
Crafty Supplies 
Mr and Mrs Sentiment stamp - Sweet Stamps 
Design paper - First Editions
Cheery Lynn -  Scallop Circles XL ( I just love these dies) - Available from Sweet Stamps
Marianne Designs - Hearts Dies
Chipboard, flowers, seam binding, peg, pearl stamens for stash.

Thank you for look today, pop over and join in the fun!

DON'T FORGET I STILL HAVE BLOG CANDY TO GIVE A WAY 

Card Challenges I would like to enter
Dream Valley Challenge - Stamp something
Stampin Sisters - Use something new (a new stamp)
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes 
Wee Memories - Anything goes 
Inspirer me Fridays - Anything goes
Charisma Cardz - Something that flies

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin