Monday 2 May 2011

This one's a DIVA! Challenge 56 ~ Craft your Passion

Good morning hope you have started off your bank holiday Monday nice and relaxed.  My daughter thought she was going to school today, imagine her delight when I told her it was a bank holiday.  She'd got her days mixed up and woke up thinking it was Tuesday.  :D I wasn't a mean Mum, I didn't wait until she was up and dressed before I told her lol....

Well as its the first challenge of the month over on 


it means our theme is 
Anything Goes 

We have a few sponsors for you this week and they are:-
($10 Gift certificate for the store)
(Digi Images)
(promarker 5 pack)
($10 Embellishment Goodies Pack)

I got to work with images from Digi's with Attitude, the image is called 
"Disco Tween"
I also had a sentiment to 
"I put the A in Attitude"
I decided to give this little diva queen pink hair just for a change..  Her clothes are coloured in purples and blacks for the belt and platforms..  a little handbag charm and a painted bottle top that I have attached it to is housing the handmade flower.  Tim Holtz film strip, Martha Stewart border punch and the SU label punch make up this card. 

The corner stamp is one that I purchased from Sweet Stamps online store I used Shades Black ink to stamp with and is brilliant which is also available from the store.


Thanks for looking today, enjoy your day!

11 comments:

Heidi said...

Another gorgeous card Tamara!
Beautiful colours and design:)
Cute image.
Have a lovely day.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Irene said...

Super cute and why not pink hair for a change ..it's spring after all!
Again a bank holiday? How many in a row do you people have of those...poor daughter but luckily you are not such a BAD Mom lol!!!!

Hug, Irene

cheryl said...

oh hun this is one,stunning card love love that image,which is colored to perfection love the charm too hun.
Oh bless bet your daughter was well chuffed hun,bless her hugs cheryl xxxx

Lynne said...

Your card is gorgeous love the image which you have coloured beautifully.

I can just imagine how pleased your daughter would be.

Love and hugs Lynne xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Tamara, Fab card! - beautiful colouring & Loving the pink hair too! I really love all the details you've added to the card and it all looks perfect together, Hugs, Teresa x

Lisa Jane said...

oh she is gorgeous - love the colouring
Lisa x

Antoinette said...

This Diva definately has ATTITUDE!! Love the colouring and the embellies are fab hun. Awww aren't little kids funny...a bet she was so happy not to go to school today!! hugs Annie xXx

Jacq said...

Hi Tamara,
WOW this is just Fabulous! Love the little Disco Tween, she's definately rocking that attitude lol. Love the dp, the colour scheme, her pink hair is just fab, the layout, the little handbag charm is gorgeous. Coloured to absolute perfection as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

sue said...

She is a DIVA with a capital A...
hope byou are haveing a good time x sue x

Unknown said...

Great image & colouring, love the 'diva' seperate letters - I do that quite a lot & think it always looks effective & it really suits this. Love the purple too.
Deb.x

Joyleen Dianne Co Lim said...

Sweet and gorgeous card Ms. Tamara. I love it.

Follow, Subscribe and Like