Saturday, 2 April 2011

Ellephantastic Challenge #25 ~ Anything but Square or Rectangle

Ellephantastic Challenge #25 ~ Anything but square or Rectangle 
Its that time of the month again and its my turn in hosting the challenge over on Ellephantastic and for this months challenge I have chosen the theme 


This challenge will run from today Saturday 2nd April ~ 29th April for more details and to enter visit 
Onto my DT card for the month
I used a digital image from Robyn Fetish called Daisy Days. 


Crafty bits and bobs
Digital Image ~ Robyn Fetish
Mulberry Flowers
Whimsy Stamps sentiment 
EK Success Border punch
Creatables circle die
Not sure about the design paper
Brads and spacers 
Card Candy
Copic markers  

Don't forget that in the middle of the month we have the Mid Month inspirational tutorial..

Happy Saturday 
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin