Monday, 4 April 2011

Craft your Passion Challenge # 52 Anything Goes

Good morning, time for another challenge over on


and this week the challenge is an old favorite 
ANYTHING GOES 
also this week we are sponsored by 4 amazing companies and they are 







All the design team were lucky enough to get to play with a few of the images.  I choose to use an image from Mami Doodles called Rainy Day 


I really liked this image its great to work with and colour and another chance to practice my background colouring..  

Copic Colours 
Coat
E77, 74, 71, 70
Wellies, Tights and Umbrella
B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Background 
W7, 5, 3, 1, 0



Crafty Bits & Bobs
Digital Image ~ Rainy day by Mami Doodles
Design papers ~ My minds eye
Embossing folder ~ Daisy swirls from Sweet Stamps 
Flowers, pearls, seam binding from stash 

Ahead on over to the challenge blog and join in the fun 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 
Card Cupids ~ Dots and Stripes 
I did it creations ~ Anything Goes 
Card Idea's ~ spotty Dotty 
Catch the Bug ~ Anything Goes 
Craft your days away ~ Spots and Stripes 
One Stop Craft Challenge ~ Dots and Spots 



Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin