Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Easter over on Sweet Stamps ~ Challenge # 8

Good morning and welcome to Tuesday.. 
Its another challenge  over on 
and its Challenge # 8, the theme this week is..

EASTER 
We want to see all your cards or projects with things relating to Easter..
Head on over to the challenge blog to enter your creation.  The prize this week is a $20 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps store


I decided to make a shaped easel card for this challenge.  

Crafty bits and bobs
This cute little stamp is called "Hunny Bunny" and is available over on the Sweet Stamps store
Sentiment I made myself 
Design papers ~ My minds eye
Dies ~ French Flair stacker dies XL available at Sweet Stamps  
Seam binding ribbon, gems, swirls and flowers from stash. 

Copic Colours 
Bunny 
E39, 37, 35, 34, 33, 31

If you have time please go and visit the rest of the design team as their projects for this challenge are amazing! (See the links in the side bar)

Have a great day!

Card Challenges I would like to enter my card for 
Magical Monday's ~ Shaped card
Make it Monday ~ Anything goes 
Creative Cowgirls ~ Spring or Easter
Ginger Loft ~ Die cuts or punches 
Lets ink it up ~ Die cuts or punches 
2 Sisters challenge ~ Make your own Embellishments 
Pink Gem Challenges ~ Anything but square
Crafty Emma's Store ~ Die cut crazy

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin