Monday, 28 March 2011

Grin and Bear it! Challenge #51 ~ Craft your Passion

Good Morning, how fast did that weekend go?  Only 10 more sleeps until Easter break. Not counting or anything..lol
Well its Monday and that means another challenge over on 
Its Challenge #51, the theme this week is 
Grin and Bear it!
(Use a bear on your project)
We are sponsored this week by Purple Panda
We were lucky enough to be given a design to work with this week 


The image I used is called 
Bearey Springy from Purple Panda

Crafty Bits & Bobs 
Design Paper ~ My minds Eye 
Digital image ~ Bearey Springy- Purple Panda
Faux stitching stamp
Sentiment stamp
Die-namics ~ Rolled flower die
Pearls, Raffia, card candy and natural string
Shades ink from Sweet Stamps 

Copic markers
Bear 
E44, 43, 41, 40
Tree
E49, 59, 55, 53, 31
Background
Grass 
G24, 21, 20
Sky
B01, 00
Thanks for visiting me today, head on over to Craft your Passion (see link above) and join in the challenge.. 

Card Challenges I would like to enter my card into
2 Sisters ~ Make your own embellishments
Wee Memories ~ Anything Goes 
Card Mad Fairies ~ Back to nature 

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin