Friday, 25 February 2011

Q for Quotes ~ Alphabet Challenge Blog


Good Morning, I nearly didn't get this post out on time today. Its been a hectic week here and can't believe that our half term has gone so fast! My daughter and  I are planning a girlie night in tonight so its off to the shops today to buy our smelly's.  You know the sort of thing, face packs, hair masks, cucumber for those tired eyes, etc etc lots of lotions and potions,  should be fun!  Love spending time with her she always seems to make me laugh and giggle.

Anyway, lets get on with my post.  Its Friday and that means another challenge over on 


Join us every Friday where we set a new Challenge using the letters of the alphabet with a theme for each one.  You can make any handcrafted item you like as long as it follows the current weeks letter.  Hope you will come along and join in and...... it's just for fun.. 

This week the letter is.........

Q for Quotes and Sayings 

We also have a new Design Team member to welcome to the Team and that's Angel from
 please go and take a look at her blog she has some amazing projects and she has just done a tutorial for a three sided easel card... and you know how much I love easel cards!! I will be trying this one out soon!
Here's my card for the week.... 
I received my eagerly awaited Magnolia stamp club - Spring set in the week and haven't had the chance to ink any of them up until today! I just fell in love with this Tilda the moment I saw her.. (I do love Tilda in boots.. LOL)
I chose my design papers from basic grey, (sorry not sure of the pack name but its quite an old one).  I am trying to use some of the papers I have before I buy any more, but I'm afraid it isn't working! I just have a rather large fetish for gorgeous papers... lol 



Copic Colours
Tilda Dress
BV23, 21
Hat & Boots
RV34, 32
Skin & Hair
E11, 00, E29, 27, 25, 31


Crafty Bits & Bobs!
Design Papers
Basic Grey

Stamps 

Magnolia and Lilly of the Valley

Dies 

Nessie square postage die set, Magnolia doohickeys swirl and
Nellie  Flower multi frame dies from Sweet Stamps

Flower punch
Metal corner embellishments from ebay
Lace, spacers, brads, flowers and pearls from stash.
Copic Markers

Well what ever you are up to today have fun and think the weekend is nearly here, Yippee!! and as always thank you for looking....

Card Challenges I would like to enter this card into 


Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin