Monday, 28 February 2011

Girlie Girl Challenge at Craft your Passion

Good Morning, this is my last post as a Guess Design at Craft your Passion I can't believe that those 4 weeks have gone so fast.  I want to thank Lisa for giving me the chance to join your very talented team of lady's, I've had a fab time...

This week the challenge is 

Girlie Girl so we would like to see your projects for all us girls...


For my card this week I chose a digi image "Ta Da Lady" from the talented Laurette click  here to go to Laurette Digital Stamps. I decided to go black and white for this card, so pleased with the results.






Hope that has given you some inspiration.  Its back to work for me today, glad in a way can get by into a routine....  Have fun today, what ever you are doing....

Card Challenges I would like to enter this card into 
Dream Valley Challenges ~ Anything Goes 
Corrosive Challenge ~ Distressing 

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin