Monday 28 February 2011

Girlie Girl Challenge at Craft your Passion

Good Morning, this is my last post as a Guess Design at Craft your Passion I can't believe that those 4 weeks have gone so fast.  I want to thank Lisa for giving me the chance to join your very talented team of lady's, I've had a fab time...

This week the challenge is 

Girlie Girl so we would like to see your projects for all us girls...


For my card this week I chose a digi image "Ta Da Lady" from the talented Laurette click  here to go to Laurette Digital Stamps. I decided to go black and white for this card, so pleased with the results.






Hope that has given you some inspiration.  Its back to work for me today, glad in a way can get by into a routine....  Have fun today, what ever you are doing....

Card Challenges I would like to enter this card into 
Dream Valley Challenges ~ Anything Goes 
Corrosive Challenge ~ Distressing 

Photobucket

13 comments:

Mary J said...

Really gorgeous Tamara and I luuurve how you've used the Magnolia flower die!

puddin burner crafts said...

Hi love the black and white together she looks so trendy!!
xxJilxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Tamara..

WOW, totally beautiful, love the black an white, flowers are gorgeous too.

Huggies Angel

Heidi said...

So elegant!
The colours looks great. Beautiful design:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

The Dolphin Inn said...

Gorgeous card - love the monochromatic theme, fab image, thanks for sharing xxx

Carrie's Corner said...

Tamara, great card. Love your image and the black/white is striking. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges!

Hugs
Carrie

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic card! Thanks so much for participating in the Corrosive Challenge this week!

Donna

Regan said...

Fabulous! Love how you used the Fancy Tags to create hinges! Thanks for playing along @ The Corrosive Challenge! :)

Janet said...

great card! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge!
hugs

Khristen said...

Oh this is just so pretty, love the black and white, and the sentiment inside the card! Thanks for participating in our 1st ever challenge at Dream Valley! xoxo

Joyleen Dianne Co Lim said...

Love the effect on black & white! SO nice!

sammi said...

Gorgeous card, Tamara! I absolutely love the flower!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.Looks so elegant in black and white.Thanks for being such a wonderful GDT at CYP.
I seem to have a problem with sending/receiving emails ATM so please bear with me.
Lisa x

Follow, Subscribe and Like