Wednesday 2 February 2011

Creative Belli Challenge #110 Jewelery

Good morning, welcome. Its Wednesday so time for another challenge over on
This week the challenge is to use Jewelery (use stamped images of jewelery or use pearls, rhinestones, diamonds, etc).  You could even make your own jewelery if you are clever at that sort of craft..lol 

I made a Box with dividers inside that I filled with a few flowers and 3 different laces.

I used a template downloaded from The Cutting Cafe website  the template is called Square Box with Dividers, if you click on the link above it will take you straight to the web page.. I love Regina's shop as she has something for everyone.  Please pay her a visit and have a browse around the store.. 
The circle sentiment is also from The Cutting Cafe .




Crafting Bits & Bobs
Design Paper ~ Basic Grey 
Square Box Divider ~ The Cutting Cafe. (please see the first link above)
Magnolia Stamp
Grand Border die ~ Spellbinders
Sentiment from The Cutting Cafe
Wooden flower, ribbon and Pearls from stash
Distressing inks ~ for the wooden flower and sentiment
Mulberry flower
Copics 


Photobucket

17 comments:

sue said...

wow this is so clever and beautifully done thanks again for the award x sue x

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful box.. Love the green shades
Lisa;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tamara,
Oh yummy, this box is gorgeous. I haven't seen those papers before but will be keeping my eyes peeled, I need them...lol
Beautifully designed sweety, I just adore the colour tones and the border is devine

Gorgeous!!!
x
Vicky

Lynne said...

This is wonderful. Such a pretty storage box, the colours are lovely and so beautifully decorated. Love Lynne xx

Chrissy D said...

Great idea, this is so pretty! Love your coloring too!

Karen W said...

Very neat box, I love the vintage colors and look.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fab project!! Someone is gonna LOVE to get it! I love all the pearls!!!

Robin Parker said...

Love the color combination. The punch is way cool. Great way to incoporate your jewels on the ounch and flower petals.

Beth Norman said...

Your divider box is awesome. I have difficulty decorating projects like this. Awesome work.

Regina Easter said...

oh tamara, this is truly adorable and your coloring is stunning girl...fantastic...hugs

Shelly Schmidt said...

WOw- I love this beautiful project- and thanks for the link. What an amazing gift this would be!

joy said...

Wonderfully colored image. Love your color choice!

Thebug415 said...

What a cute box! I love the image on there too.

Joan Ervin said...

Your little Tilda is adorable, Tamara, and I just love the divided box design...I have got to make one of these!!!!

Mary Marsh said...

this is so cute tamara-love the sweet tilda image and how you "jeweled" up your project

Mary J said...

How wonderful Tamara!! That is sooo clever! Perfectly co-ordinated as usual!!

Heidi said...

What a gorgeous box!
Love it:) Wonderful colours and design.
I have something for you:)
Have a lovely day Tamara.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Follow, Subscribe and Like