Wednesday 6 October 2010

Sketch and Stash Papertake Weely Challenges

Good Morning, I have been trying to upload this post for ages this morning.  I have been trying to fix my printer if think the technology gremlins! Doesn't drive you mad then you can't find the problem!
Anyway enough of that and onto the card that I created for Sketch and Stash and Papertake Weekly 
This week at Sketch and Stash they have a love sketch to follow which I decided would look good for a male card.  I got this cute SK8er boy from Sugar Nellie and couldn't wait to use it.
Over on Papertake its they 3rd Birthday and you can choose your favorite challenge.  I decided to go with the Black, White and another for my card.  
I will be back later on today to give you the crafty bits & bobs that I used for this card.  
Got to run, late for work 

Hugs
Tamara 

5 comments:

Manna said...

Wow, this is cool!
Love your colouring and colour choices.
Thanks for joining in PTW this week.
Hugs,
Minnamanna (GDT)

Jackie said...

Fabby male card, love the colourways you have used too. Thank you for sharing with us at S and S this week x

Louise said...

Love your skater boy, my boys would love this card too, your colours are fab.
Louise xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Tamara, I love the skator boy great image and colours thanks for joining us at PTW 3rd birthday hugs Jill xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Fantastic card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW and celebrating our Birthday celebration! Hope you join us again next week!
hugs, Sharon

Follow, Subscribe and Like