Thursday 7 October 2010

Crafty Bits and Bobs that was used with the SK8er boy card

Good Morning Peep's and what a glorious morning it is and set to be a warm weekend.  This means its project grass cutting, I'm hoping that this will be the last cut of the season as it cuts so much into my craft time.. LOL 
First thing I wanted to tell you is that I made the Top Three over on Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge blog. If you haven't been to their blog hop on over for a little lookie, its a great site.  Thank you girls, glad that you all liked my card.. 

Yesterday I posted my card for the SK8er boy and didn't have time to tell you the Crafty bits and bob's, so here it is...
The papers are Rockstar from DCWV. I've had this paper for a while and thought in would go nicely with this stamp.
Stamps are 
Sugar Nellie and See-Dee's funky birthdays
Card Candy
buttons 
card stock 
Mirror card
Distressing Ink Weathered Wood
Cuttlebug embossing folders 
Nessies 
Velvet ribbon 
EK Success boarder punch
Copic Sketch marker colours 
Top and Jeans
C7, 5, 4, 3, 1
Hat, Shoes, Belt and Skate Board
B99, 95, 93, 91 
Hair and Skin 
E37, 35, 33
E11, 21, 00, R20
for the metal I used a sliver glitter pen
Anyway have to run again, duty calls.  Have a warm and happy day

Hugs 
Tamara 
xxx


No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like