Monday 11 October 2010

Another Monday and Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge

 Good evening and welcome, I have a short post this evening as I think I have pulled a muscle or got a trapped nerve in my back, its agony.  Trip to the Doctors for me I think in the morning...  
 This is an easel card that I made over the weekend with the help of these lovely design papers from Marianne designs. These are from the stack ~ Old fashion Christmas..

I brought this stamp last year but didn't get to use it, isn't Tilda just adorable!  
 I have again used Tim Holtz crackle paint ( getting the hang of it now) and distressed over the top.  This sliver Christmas stocking was also left over from last year

Copic Colours 
Dress, Socks, hair ribbon and wrapping paper
BG49, 45
Top and socks
E55, 53, 51
Hair and present
E39, 37, 35, 33, 31
Skin 
E11, 21, 00. R21

Sorry its short and sweet, hoping I'm feeling better soon... 

Hugs 

Tamara
XXx 

6 comments:

Louise said...

Love the colours you have used Tilda looks so pretty and the snowflakes and charms finish the card perfectly.
Louise xx

Cindy said...

Love the colors and the vintage feel of this card, the embellishments are spot on. Thanks for playing at the MSL challenge and please play with us again. C2

sue said...

gorgeous colouring and i love the papers hope you are feeling better soon x sue x

Unknown said...

This is really cute!! Thanks for joining us at MSL and hope to see you again on 10/24 for our Purple and Black challenge.

Vivi Casale said...

simply adorable card!
Thanks for joining us MSL!
Hugs,
Vivi

anaRy said...

What a beautiful work! You blog is so sweet!
huggies
What a fascinating creation!!! Just stunning.
anaRy
Gilli
Design Team Scout

Follow, Subscribe and Like