Wednesday 13 October 2010

3 Challenges

Good evening, hope all are well this Wednesday evening.  This will be my first post this week as I haven't been very well with a pulled muscle in my back.  Still not 100% better and still not sure how I've done it.  Anyway enough of my aches and pains.  I have been able to make and finish a card that I am entering into 3 challenges
Totally Tilda Sunday Challenges this week its Traditional Christmas Red and Green
 Stamp with Fun its a stretch
Spoonful of Sugar  is called Winter wonderland
Well here's my entry
Crafty bits and bob's
DP ~ My Minds Eye Wonderful winter
Magnolia stamps, Wimsy Stamps 
Martha Stewart Doily edge punch
Marianne D Flower die
Flowers, ribbon and glitter

Copic Colours 
R29, 27,  24
YG67, 63
Hair and Skin
E37, 35, 33, 31
E11, 21, 00 R21
Thanks for looking 
Hugs 
Tamara
xxx

5 comments:

sue said...

love the cards and thanks for listing the colours, beautiful x sue x

debby4000 said...

Oh adorable Tilda, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Trisha said...

What a great Traditional Christmas creation! Love the flowers and the ticket sentiment!Thanks for playing at Totally Tilda's challenge! xox Trisha

Nilla said...

Lovely Christmas card and a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at SWF! Hugs Nilla

Unknown said...

Your coloring is fab and your flowers are glorious!

Thanks for playing along with Totally Tilda Challenges!

xoxox

Follow, Subscribe and Like