Tuesday 15 December 2009

It never rains, but it pours!!!

A very early morning to you all, well what a week I have had so far! First it started last week with my daughter going down with this nasty winter bug that is going round. She has been so kind as to pass it on to me and also my Mum. Mine started Sunday and has just got worse and worse and yesterday morning I get a phone call from my Mum to tell me that my Sister has been in a car accident luckily she wasn't hurt but was in shock as it was one of those Arctic lorries that had side swiped her car at traffic lights it was turning right and the back end caught the drivers side taking off her bumper, bending the wheel arch smashing the drivers side window and taking off the wing mirror.
The driver of the lorry didn't even stop but my faith in the human race has been restored as a witness has come forward with the licence plate number and the company that the lorry belongs to.

No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like