Monday 23 November 2009

and yet, more Christmas Cards

Good afternoon, and what a wet and windy one today. I feel that I haven't updated my blog for ages. Its been a busy few weeks. It was my daughters birthday last week, she normally has a sleep over with around 10 friends but this year she didn't want a party so we took her to Frankie and Bennies (her favourite) and had a great time.
We have also been doing a spring clean and tidied up her bedroom and the spare room this took most of the day as the spare room was full of junk.... so it was off down the tidy tip and the charity shop with most of it.. I also had a ton of ironing, YUCK HATE IRONING.. but I came home from work the other day and the ironing fairy had been in and worked her magic, THANKS MUM... My Auntie has gone in to hospital to get a hip replacement she should be coming out soon so lots of love and get better soon.
In with all of this I have had a big order of Christmas cards to make which I have nearly finished only a few more to do. I have uploaded them in a slide as there were to many to show all at once.
Enjoy the rest of the day
Hugs Tamara

1 comment:

sue said...

ohhh these cards are absolutly beautiful so much love and care has gone in to them, lovely, x sue x

Follow, Subscribe and Like