Monday 5 October 2009

Hi and good evening, hasn't it been cold today? I got a shock when I went out to my car to go to work and the digtal thermometer in the car read 6 degrees bbbrrrr... Well as I said in my last post as promised here are some of the Christmas cards that I have made so far

Card Recipe

  • Papers - Christmas papers are from my stash from last years collections
  • Flowers are from Craftyfeeling web shop
  • Ribbons are also from my stash (think I got it from Boyes stores)
  • Card candy is from Craftworkcards
  • Stamps - Sentiment stamp from woodware stamps
  • Tilda and Edwin ice skating stamp from Sir stamp alot
  • Nestie dies
  • Copic pens
  • Accents swirl die Hope you enjoy I will upload a few more when I have some more time.

1 comment:

sue said...

these cards are so beautiful.x sue x

Follow, Subscribe and Like