Saturday 3 October 2009

Christmas is coming

A very early morning hello, haven't updated for a while which is very naughty of me... Well I have now started to make my Christmas cards and to get into the groove I started singing Christmas songs which then got my daughter singing so we decided to get out all the Christmas Cd's, yes I know that its only the start of October but hey so what. I love this time of year I think its getting together with family, getting out the board games and having a really Jolly time. I'm hoping that Santa will bring me a few more copics to add to my ever growing collection along with loads more goodies that I have put on my ever growing Christmas list.
I will upload a couple of cards that I have made so far later on today, but for now its off to get that much needed cup of tea. Have a really great weekend and I promise not to leave it so long to blog again.

No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like