Thursday 17 September 2009

New cards

Well I sitting here with a lovely cup of tea, looking out the window thinking its starting to get colder in the morning now and not long until the heating has to go on... Its the dark mornings I find hard to get use to as it feels like getting up in the middle of the night..
I haven't had much time for crafting in the last couple of weeks and I miss it! However, I have managed to make a few cards. They are Retirement and a New home cards and the Magnolia stamps work wonderfully.
I just love the new Autumn Stamps from Magnolia and can't wait for the winter kit to come out.

3 comments:

sue said...

these are beautiful cards and the colours are stunning x sue x

Jill said...

Ohh Tamara your cards are beautiful I love the magnolia image, I know what you mean about the cold dark mornings thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Louise said...

Know what you mean about dark mornings sitting here and it is dark outside at mo.Just wanted to stop by and say gorgeous cards and lots of detail.
louise xx

Follow, Subscribe and Like