Thursday, 23 July 2009

Wedding cards

Good Morning, I had a lovely lay-in this morning and I woke up to the sun streaming through the window. A good day to put the washing on...
I have just finished an order for six wedding cards I really enjoyed creating these and am happy with how they turned out..
I have also decorated the inside of the cards with flowers, words DT papers and on some the same wedding stamp as on the front. I have 3D some of the images too...
I have used stamps from The Greeting Farm collection which I brought ages a go and have never got round to using coloured in with my trustee copics, I shall never use another medium again they give great results and the images always looks brilliant. For the other card see my previous posts as this was enter into a few challenges.. I'm off to have an hour of blog hoping.. Have a happy Thursday...
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin