Thursday 23 July 2009

Wedding cards

Good Morning, I had a lovely lay-in this morning and I woke up to the sun streaming through the window. A good day to put the washing on...
I have just finished an order for six wedding cards I really enjoyed creating these and am happy with how they turned out..
I have also decorated the inside of the cards with flowers, words DT papers and on some the same wedding stamp as on the front. I have 3D some of the images too...
I have used stamps from The Greeting Farm collection which I brought ages a go and have never got round to using coloured in with my trustee copics, I shall never use another medium again they give great results and the images always looks brilliant. For the other card see my previous posts as this was enter into a few challenges.. I'm off to have an hour of blog hoping.. Have a happy Thursday...

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh these are gorgeous, wonderful images.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

aww Tamara they are all gorgeous I love the image you've used and your colouring is beautiful gorgeous DP too, glad you got your new TV and the insurance company to pay out, thanks so much for joining in the fun at sketch and stash challenge hugs Jill xx

Follow, Subscribe and Like