Thursday 11 April 2024

GRAPHIC 45 BRAND AMBASSADOR CALL 2024 - MY ENTRY THE TROPICAL TRAVELOGE ...

Yesterday I showed you the walkthrough today I have Part 1 of the Tutorial for you.  This is my entry into the Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador call for 2024.  I have created a travel journal/folio using the wonderful Tropical Travelogue collection of papers. 

All Graphic 45 collections are all just timeless pieces of crafting heaven. I have also come up with a new way of adding more hinges to your book but keeping the spine relatively small.      So much can be done with this little folio and it can be adapted to fit any occasion or life event. 

Please could you share my post and head over to the Graphic 45 Facebook page and leave me so love. And if you make my project I would love to see it so please tag me in your post.  

The other thing I would like to ask is that you comment, like and subscribe to my You Tube Channel too it really would help. x    #g45bacall24, #graphic45papers, #tamaramortoncrafts

No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like