Monday 17 April 2023

GRAPHIC 45 TUTORIAL - Scoring, Waterfall and Pages 4 & 8 #g45bacall23 #g...

Here is the next instalment of the Life's a Bowl of Cherries album that I created for the Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador call.  To give a very different perspective on the album, I have chosen very different papers to use as the demo album.  Let me introduce you to the Natures Notebook collection.  I have had this in in stash for a while now and this was the perfect album for them.  In this video I show you the different score lines and folds, making up the Waterfall feature on the front and back inside covers and make a start on Pages 4 & 8 which are the interlocking booklets pages.  I would so love it if you would click the link and comment on the video, leave me a like would be great too..  

No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like