Tuesday 14 May 2019

Scalloped Square Memory Book Part 2

Good morning blog world, how our we all today? Its a lovely day here in the UK today, the sun is shining and all is good in the world.  I have been a busy little bee over the past couple of days filming and editing my series of videos made with Creative Expressions dies and stamps.  As you may be aware that I have been asked to join the Creative Expressions demonstrator team for Create and Craft which I'm extremely excited about. I have got my first two shows under my belt and I'm raring to go.

To ease myself in I have put together a series of videos showcasing some of the amazing products that Creative Expressions bring to us.  This is Part 2 in the Scalloped Square Memory Book, where we look at and decorate the front & back cover. Decorate the spine using stamps, embossing powders, chalk cloud and make a book dangle.

Hope you enjoy the tutorial and please hit the subscribe button to become one of my growing family.  Where ever you are and what ever you are doing have a fabulous day.  
Hugs 

sigiture_1

No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like