Saturday 2 June 2018

Melted Beeswax Flower Tutorial

Hello everyone, nice to be blogging today.  When the sun shines it really makes things seem that little bit better. 
I have had a busy couple of weeks and a really hectic one to come.  I'm not complaining as I'm loving my life at the moment.  I have met some really awesome people over the last few months and I feel so blessed that I have been able to do that.  

I have another video to share with you all today, this one is one that I had been asked to do from a number of people and that's "MELTED BEESWAX FLOWERS". I have been using beeswax on my paper flowers for a good few years now. I just love the effect that it gives your project and it makes the flowers a lot more durable!
I'm really pleased with the out come of this video. I don't seem to be as lost for words as I have been in previous videos.  (Great when you can see an improvement) 
 

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little corner of the internet.  

PS. FPlease stop by and check out my blog on Friday as I have a secret to tell and show...
sigiture_1

No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like