Saturday 14 February 2015

Been away far too long!

Well hello stranger I haven't written for soooo long, it has taken me most of the day to remember how it all works. But I'm back to crafting again after the long break.  
I have been very busy over the last 7 months with lots of crafty things to show you all. 

 So what have I been up to. One of our  holidays  last year we traveled to Turkey, it was my first time visiting Turkey and I must say I really enjoyed it.  It was just the girls (Mum, Daughter, Sister and Me) it was so nice to relax by the pool with a book in the sun also spending some quality time with my family.  We all experienced a Turkish Bath and massage which cleanses the skin giving you a longer lasting tan and it worked! I have tan line even now 7 months later.  

I have also branched into making my own cold process soaps, its a lot of fun but I always seem to make an awful lot of washing up! Pictures to follow. 

More news later I want to show a commission that I created last week for an 18th birthday. I made up a box and a band with 18 on the front (so out of practice taking photos forgot to take one of the box)


  I used copics to colour, paper roses which got a splattering of picket fence crackle paint. The cream flowers and butterfly I molded from the new modge podge glue, love this as its so easy to paint.  

Anyway that's it for me tonight I'll be back tomorrow with another make. 

 photo BlogSigniture20131_edited-5.png

No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like