Tuesday 5 November 2013

Nature - Sweet Stamps

Hiya all, what's be happening since I've been gone? I have really missed coming round and visiting all your blogs and seeing what you have all be creating over the last couple of months.  I will be along to visit you all soon.. 
Lets get on with the show! Today its Challenge day over on Sweet Stamps and this week the theme is.....
NATURE
Remember you don't have to use a Sweet Stamps image to enter but if you do you will be entered into the prize draw twice! To win $20 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps Store

Here's my take on this weeks theme





 photo BlogSigniture20131_edited-5.png


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your card is really neat. I love how you have little pops of color and those butterfly are so fun!

Irene said...

Soooooooo relieved to see a beatiful creation from your hands again Tamara!!!
Remember how I was worrying about Nettie (still no idea what happened to her unfortunately)..same with you after so many months of total silence and now you ask us what's been going on whahaaaaaaaaa that's humor!!!! Hope all is well,

xx Irene

Claire said...

Well hello lovely, nice to see you back in blogland. Love your creation and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

Roxie said...

Very pretty card, nice design and use of dies.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your card- beautiful use of the embellishments- esp love the butterflies and the pearl centers. Glad to see you back making beautiful cards!

xxcalamityxx said...

Simply gorgeous !! xxxhugsxxx

xxcalamityxx said...

Simply gorgeous !! xxxhugsxxx

Donna K said...

Pretty card, Tamara. I really like those Love Birds!!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Hi Tamara
I missed you in blog word
I am so happy to see your fantastic work again
hugs Tamara

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, I love the muted colors, the variety of layers and all the butterflies. So good to see your designs again, we missed you.

~ Kendra ~ said...

So glad to have you back designing with us!! I always LOVE your beautiful creations! All the details are always so stunning!! And such lovely card designs!!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Love how you put it all together...Just beautiful!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

YEAH...I have missed you so much!!! I even sent you a message on FB!! Glad to see you back and creating these amazing cards again!! As always, your card are so full of detail and gorgeous layering.

Follow, Subscribe and Like