Tuesday 16 April 2013

Multi Colours

Hello everyone, haven't I a busy blog so far this week, today its the turn of Sweet Stamps Challenge blog 
and our weekly theme is 
Multi Colours
so use as many colours as you can.. We have a fabbie prize this week of a $20 spending spree in the Aladdins Cave called Sweet Stamps Store

I decided to make another wall hanging using my newly aquired crafting skills.. 
I used roughly 3 pieces of 6x6 paper from Jelly Bean Soup - Pumpkin Soup

Using my paper trimmer I didn't measure just chopped away so you have many different sizes of paper.

I roughly coloured the edges of my card stock with black acrylic paint then stuck the pieces down randomly 
I black lined the edges, colour washed over the top with cream acrylic paint then coated with modge podge to seal. 

The flowers have been cut using a Marianne designs die, stamped with a small flower stamp (see linky below for links) I have then dipped them in UTEE to give that wonderful shine..


The love sentiment I have used two microscope slides dipped them in heated UTEE to seal the edges..   

Hope you like my make today.. 


 photo BlogSigniture20131_edited-5.png

11 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card, love the flowers and design,
hugs Tamara

catherine said...

This looks so beautiful Tamara and such a lovely layout. Love the image and the colours and the flowers look fabulous
x catherine

Vicky said...

Simply beautiful hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous....fabulous image and colours.xxx

Stamp ave said...

I love your card!..great work.

sue said...

love this tamara, the flowers are divine. x sue x

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful creaation The flowers are so gorgeous, Great job.
Gr Elly

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love how you have created the patchwork effect and love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

Nina said...

Love your card - it's so colourful !
:-) Nina

Sandy Fredrick said...

What an gorgeous wall hanging, love the colors (they are my favorites). Love the variety of design elements.
Awesome design!!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous technique for your layering Tamara, gorgeous colours and love the image,fabulous wall hanging.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Follow, Subscribe and Like