Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Mail It!

Hi again all, I'm back again this morning to show you my second post for today.  This is my DT card for Anything Goes Challenge Blog and our challenge for you this fortnight is.. 
"Mail It" so anything to do with the mail e.g Postcards, images of stamps, envelopes etc..  
The stamped image is one from Lilli of the Valley as are the sentiments.. I have used a mixture of dies from Cheery Lynn and Doohickeys.  
These brads are new from Tim Holtz and are domed and you make them up yourself and are just lushy...

Here's a close up of the image coloured of course will copics 

Craft List 
Lilly of the Valley Stamps
Cheery Lynn Dies 
Magnolia Doohickeys
Dienamic Dies 
Tim Holtz Brads
Lace and Cheese Cloth 
Pearl Pins 
Core'dinations Cardstock 
Visit the Craft Den for all your Crafting goodies and fun workshops to suit all crafts..

 photo BlogSigniture20131_edited-5.png
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin