Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Vintage or Shabby Chic? I can't make up my mind..

Hi all, I'm back again and this time is with my DT project for Anything Goes Challenge Blog.. This fortnight our challenge for you is.. "Vintage/Shabby Chic" so head on over and join in the fun..  All the DT projects are fabulous so don't forget to stop by and leave them some happy comments.. 

I wanted to try using a different colour combo than I normally use and settled on a black and cream shades.. 
I haven't used my Doohickeys in what seems like forever! and forgot which ones I had..lol The brad in the middle of the flower in a new one from Tim Holtz that I'm so in love with.. 

Copic Colours 
W7, 6, 5, 3, 1, 0
YR31, 30
E50, 30, 53, 0000
R20 with Picket Fence Distress marker over the top. 

The metal corner was silver which I used white embossing powder over as I did with the metal butterfly. 
The card stock is Coredinations not sure of the colour I think it could be Latte.. 




Lots of distress inks in my favourite colours 
Antique Linen and some Black Soot.. 
Why not take a look at the Craft Den for all your crafting goodies and if you are in the Sheffield area and fancy attending some amazing workshops Click here to be taken to the class timetable. 

Crafty list
Magnolia Stamps
Lilli of the Valley Sentiment
Magnolia Doohickeys
Cheery Lynn Dies 
Prima Design Paper - Printery 
Distress inks - Antique Linen and Black Soot 
Ribbon and Burlap Ribbon from Stash 
Tim Holtz - Brads 
Coredination Card stock - Latte 
Martha Stewart Butterflies Punch 
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin