Sunday, 17 February 2013

Cheery Lynn is my True Love

Hi Cheery Lynn Fans, its Sunday again and another week closer to spring.. Well as we have just had valentines day I decided to keep the love going with my card this week.   I'm really sorry but I have only one piccie to show you today as the light wasn't very good in my craft room and all the others turned out so dark this is the best one.  

Stop by Cheery Lynn Challenge blog to see what the girls are up to and to enter into our weekly challenges.  A new challenge starts Monday, you will also find a list of the up and coming theme's in the sidebar. Cheery Lynn is also on facebook stop by and like our page to keep in touch with all things Cheery Lynn..
My Card size is 14.5 x 14.5 cm square and have used the following gorgeous Cheery Lynn Dies.. 
Photobucket

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin