Sunday 10 February 2013

Happiness Held is the Seed...

Hi all, what a dull and dreary day we are having here in my part of the world, roll on the summer. 

My project for Cheery Lynn this week is again a card, but I decided to use a sentiment stamp instead of a figure.. I'm in love with the new daisy strip, I find that these are just the perfect size (not to big and not to small)
I have teamed them up with one of the fringe flowers that are also fast becoming a favourite too.

The sentiment say's 
Happiness Held is the seed 
&
Shared is the Flower.
I've had this stamp for over a couple go years, found it hiding in the bottom of my door.



Don't forget to join us over on Cheery Lynn Challenge Blog for your weekly Challenge.  The prize is a fabulous $20 coupon to spend in the Cheery Lynn Store or join us on facebook

Photobucket

5 comments:

Louise said...

Wow, Tamara!
This is absolutely gorge! I love the amazingly cute flowers and that lovely sentiment too :) Stunning!

Biggest of hugs

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Stunning,
love the sentiment,
and the colours with details-congrats
hugs Tamara

cheryl said...

oh hun,this is just gorgeous love that sentiment and the dies are lush brilliant layout hugs Cherylxxx

Vicky said...

Oooh gorgeous as always hun...and lovely layout too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Elise said...

Wow wow wow Tamara! This is absolutely beyond gorgeous!!! I am so in love with all of your dies, and the colors .. sigh .. STUNNING!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Follow, Subscribe and Like