Sunday, 10 February 2013

Happiness Held is the Seed...

Hi all, what a dull and dreary day we are having here in my part of the world, roll on the summer. 

My project for Cheery Lynn this week is again a card, but I decided to use a sentiment stamp instead of a figure.. I'm in love with the new daisy strip, I find that these are just the perfect size (not to big and not to small)
I have teamed them up with one of the fringe flowers that are also fast becoming a favourite too.

The sentiment say's 
Happiness Held is the seed 
&
Shared is the Flower.
I've had this stamp for over a couple go years, found it hiding in the bottom of my door.



Don't forget to join us over on Cheery Lynn Challenge Blog for your weekly Challenge.  The prize is a fabulous $20 coupon to spend in the Cheery Lynn Store or join us on facebook

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin