Tuesday 22 January 2013

Love is All Around....

Hiya all, well I've had an interesting day.. Took me an hour to get into work this morning where it normally takes me 15 minutes.. We had quite a bit of snow in the night which made driving difficult but, I made it.  As we didn't have many children in because of the snow I came home early and got on with tidying my craft-room.  So had a really good day. 

Over on Sweet Stamps we start a new challenge with the theme of Pearls and Lace.  You don't have to use a Sweet Stamps image to enter into the prize draw but if you do you get your name entered twice. The prize is a $20 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps Store 


Hope you like my little make today, enjoy your day..


Photobucket

6 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Love your personal touch on cards-this is gorgeous. Love it.
Hugs Tamara

Irene said...

Lots of snow and problems here too Tamara, perfect crafting weather and your romantic card is jummy!!

xx Irene

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous- love the colors and the beautiful florals and swirls!!! I wish I could complain about snow- we are in a drought here- very little snow this year.....

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Fantastic card! Love love love the the flowers and colors.

Lynne said...

Wonderful card Tam. The flower and swirl arrangement is fabulous. Our snow had started to melt today and now its freezing. Oh the great British winters. lol Hugs Lynne xx

Jackie Randolph said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!! Love all the layers, colors and your design!!! Those flowers are stunnning!!

Follow, Subscribe and Like