Sunday 2 December 2012

Cheery Lynn and Hampton Art Joint Venture

Hello all you Cheery Lynn fans Tamara here.  What a special treat we have for you this week. Cheery Lynn have joined forces with Hampton Art to bring you great prizes

Cheery Lynn's prize is a $25 coupon to spend in the Cheery Lynn Store and Hampton Art are giving away the fabulous prizes below.  To be in with a chance all you have to do is leave a comment on one or both of the blogs (Cheery Lynn Challenge blog or Cheery Lynn Inspiration Blog) each of the design team will be posting a project every day so be sure to visit and comment everyday..Visit the Hampton Art Blog too for ideas and to take a look at other crafting goodies..



The stamp set I used is called Nutcracker Sweet and can be found in the Hampton Art Catalog
I loved working with these stamps although they did take me out of my comfort zone.  But what fantastic details.
I teamed them up with these Cheery Lynn Dies


This is the inside view of the easel card.. These have to be my most favourite colours on a card and I so love the vintage look.. 


Don't forget to visit each day and to comment on the blog posts for your chance to be a winner.. 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Louise said...

Beautiful card Tamara
Louise xx

Follow, Subscribe and Like