Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Hokey Pokey Christmas - Anything Goes Challenge Blog

Hi all here's my post for Anything Goes Challenge Blog and this week our challenge theme is "Early Christmas" as Christmas will soon be here..
 I went back to work yesterday after having a wonderful 6 weeks holiday, all refreshed and ready to go.. 
I used the delightful stamp from Nellie Snellen - Hokey Pokey
Design Paper - My minds eye 
Cheery Lynn Dies - Embellishment #2 (for the stars)
Cheery Lynn Oval Classic Nesting Stackers (Silver Series)
Cheery Lynn Oval Scalloped Nesting Stackers (Purple series)
Snowflake border - Memory Box 
Check out the Craft Den as they have now in stock lots of embellishments from The Hobby House

Copic Colours 
Hair - E47, 44, 43, 30
Skin - E30, 51, 50, R20
Skirt - RV19, 55, 63, 
Jacker - R22, 21, 20
Present - BG07, 45, 13, 11

Here is a close up of the snowflake which has been make using the Embellishment #2 from Cheery Lynn. They are in fact suppose to be centres for flowers but I love to find different ways to use my dies.. I have added some glitter dust for the sparkle.

Right well I'm off to work, no children today but a refresher first aid course.. should be fun!!!
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin