Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Christmas Resist - Sweet Stamps

Hello all, hope you have all had a good start to the week.  Not long now until the summer holiday's.  Really looking forward to them this year.  Just hope we get some nice weather. 
Anyway, over on Sweet Stamps Challenge blog we have a new challenge starting and that's "Christmas Resist" So we want to see all your gorgeous creations and remember you don't have to use a Sweet Stamps Image to enter into the challenge but if you do your name gets entered into the draw twice.  The prize is a $20 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps Store

I decided to crack open the embossing powders and so glad I did I'm really happy with the way my card turned out. Sorry you can't really see the embossing effect on the photo. 

Below is a better view of the image that I have embossed using Sweet Stamps Embossing powders.  I used Linen card stock and its gave off a slightly speckled effect on the penguins.  


Crafty Supplies 
Sweet Stamps - Penguins 3006
Sweet Stamps - Merry Christmas Sentiment 
Cheery Lynn - Snowflake Dies

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin