Tuesday, 21 February 2012

A Gift From the Heart

Morning all, just a quick post from me today.  Over on Anything Goes Challenge Blog we have a new theme 
"Alter Something or anything but a card"
Head on over and join in the fun!!

I have quite a few brown paper bags, these are ideal for dvd's, books, cd's etc.  I can't get enough of the new Magnolia collection " Sweet crazy Love" and have probably used these the most.  I also relented and used some of the 12x12 Magnolia papers that can be purchased at the Craft Den.   

I tied some lace, pink tulle and string around the handle and attached a charm to add to the shabby chic style.   Used a button and one of my Mum's crochet flowers. 

I made this little pin myself, I searched everywhere for the pin stopper.  Tied some more string and cheese cloth to hold up the beads.  The heart behind is one from Marianne Designs and the swirl is one of my favourites.  Everything has been distressed with walnut satin. 

Copic Colours 
R85, 83, 81
Flowers - R27, 24, 22 - YR31, 30 - G85, 82
Hair & Skin - E29, 25, 31 - E00, 000, 0000, 30
Shoes - E44, 43, 41, 40
The grunge stamps around the edge are stempelgede stamps. 

Crafty Supplies

Other items 
  • Magnolia Stamps - Sweet Crazy Love, Stempelgede Grunge Stamp
  • Spellbinders postage nessies, Magnolia Doohickey swirl dies, Marianne Designs heart dies 
  • Martha Stewart butterflies punch,  Kraft card stock.
  • Brown bag from Ebay 
  • Charms, Metal heart, Pin, Pearl Beads, Lace, Ribbon & Flowers from stash 
Challenges I would like to enter
The Ribbon Girl - Pink, Brown, Cream 
Dies to Die for - Anything Goes 



Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin