Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Fish Tales

Hello all, well its Tuesday morning and another day at work for me.  Over on Sweet Stamps Challenge blog we have another challenge for you.  We are going bingo crazy!!

challenge-54-bingo-card
Our prize this week is $20 spending spree on Sweet Stamps in the Sweet Stamps online store.  If you enter using a Sweet Stamps image you get entered into the prize draw twice! How cool is that!!

I created a frame using Cheery Lynn Oval stackers and Cheery Lynn Scalloped Oval Stackers and stitched around the edge.  I also used diamond dust to add that little shimmer around the frame. The sentiment is one I created on the pc.

Crafty Supplies 
All supplies are brought from Sweet Stamps.  Click on the links to be taken to that craft item. 
Sweet Stamps - Fishing Bear 
Design Paper - First Edition New Leaf 
Cheery Lyn - 
Seam binding, olive green string and button from stash 
Sewing machine for stitching. 

Challenges I would like to enter
Cheery Lynn -  Frame it

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin