Thursday, 29 December 2011

Did I miss Christmas?

Hello all, it seems like ages since I was on my blog! Things had just gone from mad to crazy in the space of a few days.  I had some very sad news just before Christmas that my grandmother was in hospital, she passed away a few days later... So it was up to North Wales the following week for the funeral. Although it was a very sad day it was so nice to see the family again and to catch up.  Since the funeral I haven't really had the time or the mojo to get any crafting done.  
But now I'm in full swing and planning a whole day in my crafting shack (I think its in need of a clean and tidy up before any crafting can be done..lol)
Here are a few cards that I made for SCSC that I didn't get to post..   

This card was made for a lady at work those Aunt and Uncle reached their 60th Wedding Anniversary.  She wanted something a bit more special and this is what I came up with.  I decorated the inside of the card and included a few little tags for their own personal message.  I made and decorated a box to match.  The card even rocks!! 


This card was for a very dear friend and is one of my first tries at a kicker style card.  I had a lot of fun making this card and really hope she liked it.

I love these two colours together and this magnolia stamp is also one of my favourites.


Well that's if for me today, I have to go and get myself sorted out and back into a routine.. I will be around to visit all your blogs shortly.  
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin