Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Christmas Bling - Sweet Stamps Challenge

Hello all, hope you have all had a great start to the week.  I can't wait for Wednesday as I have a day off work and plan to spend it crafting getting the last few Christmas cards made.  
For the challenge over on Sweet Stamps our theme for this week is... 
Christmas Bling!
You don't have to use a Sweet Stamps image to enter into the draw to win the prize but if you do you will get two chances at winning the prize of a $20 voucher to spend in the Sweet Stamps store.

I decided to make kick style card using the adorable Melinda stamp.  Isn't she just gorgeous! She can be used for so many different styles.  That's the beauty of Sweet Stamps images as a single stamp can be used for many different occasions and in so many different styles..


Crafty supplies 
Sweet Stamps - Melinda 
Merry Christmas sentiment 
Mulberry flowers - Roses and Cherry Blossoms
Charms, Ribbon, hat pins and Stickles 
Design papers - Memory Box 
Tim Holtz - memory pins 
Copics for colouring


I would like to enter the following challenges
Craft your passion - Anything goes plus glitter (Glitter on my star)
Make it Monday - Anything goes 
Come and get it challenge - Anything Christmas
I did it Creations - Flowers 
Sir Stampalot - Bingo (Mist/ Stickles, Ribbon & Pearls I have used pearl pins)
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin