Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Hokey Pokey Christmas Criss Cross Card

Hello all, a quick post from me today just to show you a card that I have been working on.  
I recently brought the new Nellie Snellen Christmas stamps from the Craft Den and couldn't wait to ink them up.  For this card I have used the gorgeous Hokey Pokey stamp.  
Isn't she just the cutest! I love her little stripy socks!  I decided to try a bigger criss cross card for this card, I think this might be my newest craze!! lol The gorgeous design papers are from MME and are called "Merry Little Christmas" I have inked around the edges in "Vintage Photo" distressing inks. The flowers have been stickled and are all from Wild Orchid.  

For the insert I love used various stamps, the tree and cute mittens are from Molly Bloom which I have cut out and coloured and the sentiment is an oldie from Whimsy Stamps all distressed with DI's 

This is the back view of the pull out where I have provided a space for writing a personal message.  I flower at the top is a recent purchase from Lynne at the Craft Den and is from Magnolia Doohickey range called "Poinsettia"  I have also used a sliver charm and snowflake spacer to attach it to.  

Copic Colours 
G29, 28, 24
R39, 37, 35, 32
YR24, 23, 21
E59, 57, 53, 51
E11, 00, 000, R20

I love this wide checked ribbon just wish I could remember where I got it from as I'm getting dangerously low!! and you can't have a Christmas card without a little jingle bells!!

Challenges I would like to enter 
http://www.icsketches.blogspot.com/ - Sketch an shaped cards 
Make it Monday - anything goes 
Christmas Inspiration - Flowers or Birds 
The Ribbon Girls - Christmas 
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes 
2 Sisters - Fancy Folds
CES Challenges - Gorgeous Girls 
http://simplycreatechallenges.blogspot.com/ - Older than 6 months - (Whimsy sentiment stamp)
Winter wonderland - use a charm 

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin