Friday 19 August 2011

Hello all, welcome to Friday and a new challenge over on 
and this fortnight our theme is...
O FOR ONLY 3 EMBELLISHMENTS 

As Christmas will soon be here I wanted to get started on making a few little gifts for people.  So  decided to make some corner bookmarks which will be housed in their own little decorated box and wrapped up in some nice paper.. 


I have a tutorial on how to make this little corner bookmark on my tutorial blog HERE


The paper I used is from a My Minds Eye 6x6 pad, flowers are from Wild Orchid, Magnolia Mini world - Bunny Zoes,  Copics, ribbon and sentiment stamp from stash..

Photobucket

13 comments:

nicolet said...

It looks fantastic Tamara!
Hugs Nicolet

cheryl said...

oh this looks amazing hun your detail is always fantastic hugs cherylxxxx

Claire said...

This is really sweet and a great little gift. Will be taking a look at the tutorial as I've been meaning to make some of these for a while now. Hugs, Claire x

Irene said...

What a sweet one this is Tamara! They are fun to make and I am sure great fun to receive so good idea for Christmas!!

Enjoy the weekend, Irene

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is cute and they will make cute little gifts
Lisa x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Tamara, Wow, what a gorgeous bookmark, such a clever idea and so inspirational, I must make one! Hugs, Teresa x

Mary J said...

What a lovely gift idea! You can send mine to me at .... ;)

Love this - you've used the papers beautifully!

Antoinette said...

Hello Tamara, Where has the summer gone, Christmas IS almost here , it's a little bit scary :) Love your unique style with this fabby card, delish papers and great colouring too hun :)
I hope you have a fab weekend, lots of hugs, Annie xXx

CraftinGranny said...

Thanks for the tutorial Tamara. Going to try and make one of these bookmarks for a journal I'm making. Great idea for memento Christmas gifts. "Hugs" Carol

Jacq said...

Hi Tamara,
Oh this is just Gorgeous!!! Love this little corner bookmark. Love the cute little Tilda image, the dp's are gorgeous, as is the colour scheme. Love the layout. Coloured perfectly as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Unknown said...

A great gift idea Tamara! I'll have to try my hand at some of these!

Sheena
xxx

Lesley said...

This is really cute Tamara, lovely gift idea xx

Marion said...

Hi Tamara,
This looks fabulous and love the cute image. Thanks for the tutorial.
hugs
Marion

Follow, Subscribe and Like