Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Happy Birthday / Celebration - Anything goes Challenge Blog

Morning all, well this is a scheduled post as we are off to the seaside today and setting off early to beat the traffic.  Fingers crossed the weather is good...

Over on 
we have another challenge for you and this fortnight the theme is 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY / CELEBRATION
to head on over to enter.

For my card I decided to use a Lilly of the Valley stamp with some brand new papers that I got from the Craft Den
Again I have created a shaped easel card using the wonderful dies from Go Kreate these are the XXL dies which you will need a A4 die cutting machine to cut them.  If you head on over to the Craft Den they have them in stock at an amazing price but hurry as they only have a limited amount of stock... 
I went a bit over board on the flowers again, I do love my flowers!! and of course stickles.  I have used one of my organza flowers with German Glass Glitter and a gorgeous patterned metal circle.. 

#

Copic colours 
Hat 
YR31, 30
Bag
BG75, 72, 70
Dress
V25, 20
Flowers & Leaves
RV95, 93, 91 - BG75, 72, 70
Dog 
E44, 43, 42, 41

Here is a close up of the organza flower with the glitter glass, you can just see the little butterfly at the side.  



Card Challenges I would like to enter 
Bunny Zoes - Easel Cards 
Make it Monday - Anything goes 
Birthday Sundaes - birthday 
Gingerloft - Make it sparkle 
Craft your days away - Celebration

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin