Saturday, 4 June 2011

Little Mermaid - Ellephantastic Challenge

Hello everyone, hope you are enjoying the start of your weekend, oh how I LOVE the weekends!!
I've had a lovely week off work got lots of crafting done and jobs that I have been putting off! (you know the ones I mean )

Well onto my card and the challenge this month on 
ELLEPHANTASTIC 
and this month its the turn of Nikki to host this month and she has made us up a sketch to follow and what a fab sketch we have for you.  We have to say a fond farewell to Hazel and Clare who are both stepping down for the DT, good luck to the both of you and crafty fortune for the furture!

For my card this month my image is called 
"Mermaid Cordelia"
Pop over and have a look at all the amazing digi's they have got!
Make it Crafty 

This was my first time using one of their images and I have fallen so in love with them! so watch out for more cards and projects from me using these amazing digi's!
Sorry I've done it again and forgotten the copics I used ;0( note to one's self - write down the colours as I use them) 

I have had these beads for ages and forgotten that I had them until I was looking in a draw for something else and they were at the bottom and decided they would look rather nice as centers for the flowers, the Ivory beads as shells the leafs are also from the bead set and are originally pendants.  I think they look rather nice as the leafs..

Here is the sketch for you to follow this month.  

To see the other samples from the DT please go and take a look and join in the fun!

Crafty Supplies 
Make it Crafty Digital image - Mermaid Cordelia 
Design Paper - My Minds Eye - Hattie
Sentiment - LOTV
Bazzill card stock - Craft Den 
Marianne Design rolled flower die - Craft Den 
Magnolia DooHickeys - Swirl 
Copic Markers 
Beads and string for stash

Card Challenges I would like to enter
Inspire me Friday - Anything goes
Stamp Something - Use a Digi


Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin