Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Silhouette Ballet Girl ~ Sweet Stamps Challenge 15

Good morning, well its Tuesday today and that means a new challenge over on
and the theme is 
Birthday 
So a nice easy one..
  Remember that the prize is a $20 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps store
Here's my Card for the challenge this week..

I so love working with stamps from Sweet stamps you always get nice clean stamp 
I have stamped the image using Shades inks available from Sweet Stamps, then used distressing inks all around the edge.  

I so love this sentiment stamp just so vintage! I used Shades inks again and distressing inks around the edge.  I also used  Cherry Lynn doily die.

Closer look at the flowers and butterflies, I added a little pearl to the center  of the butterflies to give them a bit of depth.  

and I just had to use a Cherry Lynn die for the oval for the inside of the card. 

Supply list 
Shade Inks ~ Sweet Stamps 
Cherry Lynn Doily Die ~ Sweet Stamps 
Other items 
Martha Stewart butterfly punch or Branch punch 
Tim Holtz ~ bulldog clips 
Design Paper ~ Tilda 12x12 design pad
Lace and pearls from Stash 








Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin