Tuesday 17 May 2011

Silhouette Ballet Girl ~ Sweet Stamps Challenge 15

Good morning, well its Tuesday today and that means a new challenge over on
and the theme is 
Birthday 
So a nice easy one..
  Remember that the prize is a $20 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps store
Here's my Card for the challenge this week..

I so love working with stamps from Sweet stamps you always get nice clean stamp 
I have stamped the image using Shades inks available from Sweet Stamps, then used distressing inks all around the edge.  

I so love this sentiment stamp just so vintage! I used Shades inks again and distressing inks around the edge.  I also used  Cherry Lynn doily die.

Closer look at the flowers and butterflies, I added a little pearl to the center  of the butterflies to give them a bit of depth.  

and I just had to use a Cherry Lynn die for the oval for the inside of the card. 

Supply list 
Shade Inks ~ Sweet Stamps 
Cherry Lynn Doily Die ~ Sweet Stamps 
Other items 
Martha Stewart butterfly punch or Branch punch 
Tim Holtz ~ bulldog clips 
Design Paper ~ Tilda 12x12 design pad
Lace and pearls from Stash 








Photobucket

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

whata beautiful ballerina .. love the frame too.. so pretty
Lisa x

jonim52 said...

Stunning card! Love all the details.

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

I love the vintage look of the card. I don't think I have noticed that image. Great choice! Love the little pearls too!

Dawnll said...

This is so beautiful!
Love all those flowers and the design is fab!
Hope you come and join my de-stash swap going on now
Have a sweet week

blessings to you, Dawn ll

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Wonderful detail! Love all of it! Your cards are always sooo elegant~!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Tamara, beautiful card! So elegant! Love all the detail, just perfect!!

Kendra

Sandy Fredrick said...

Gorgeous. I love the colors and papers you chose and the ballerina in the frame is beautiful.

Jackie Randolph said...

Gorgeous Tamara, love all the details and the vintage look.

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

I just love your card. What a beautiful combination of elements. The papers and flowers are gorgeous! Also I love the way you colored the bookmark die.

Mary Frances said...

WOW Tamara!! This card is stunning. I love the vintage look. Your layout, color choices, and details are just perfect.

Follow, Subscribe and Like