Friday, 1 April 2011

V For Vehicles ~ Alphabet Challenge

Good morning, Its my favorite day of the week... Friday and that means its time for another challenge on 
this week the letter is 
.
"V"
For Vehicles
We had a fantastic response to our DT call.  The Successful applicants will be announced on the challenge blog next Friday 8th April.  Good luck to everyone that entered.

I thought I was going to struggle with this challenge as I don't own anything relating to vehicles, thank heavens for digi's.  A very big THANK YOU to Helen from Ellephantastic for coming up with a gorgeous image at such short notice.  Please go and take a look at the online store for more brilliant images.  
.  (Click on the above link to visit the Ellephantastic store).  


I've had another go at shading the background, I must admit that it does make the images pop off the page.  I have used a glitter gel pen to add the shine to the metal parts of the car. I can just imagine this cute little bear driving along a country road with his picnic hamper in the back ready for a Teddy Bears picnic..LOL


Copic Colors 
Car
B39, 37, 34
Interior 
W7, 5. 3. 1
Rodger
E79, 77, 74, 71
Background shading
W7, 5, 3, 1 


As always I have decorated the inside.  I use a pearly paper for a message. just love the way it shimmers and shines.

Crafty Bits & Bobs
Design papers ~ Slice (I think) 
Spots embossing folder ~ From Sweet Stamps 
Martha Stewart border punch
Nessies Oval die
Sliver glitter pen 
Crackle paint 
Natural string, sentiment, ribbon and card stock and pearly paper from stash.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges 

CCEE Stampers ~ No Buckles, Bows, Buttons, Brads
Pals Paper Arts ~ Punches (border punch)
Rainbow Lady~ Movie Theme (mine is "Driving Miss Daisy")
Southern Girls ~ Add an Animal
Cards for Men ~ Embossing 
Pink Paper Paradise ~ Anything Goes  

Whatever you're doing today, Have a good one...
and remember 
Keeepppp Crafting 
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin