Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Lady in Frame ~ Sweet Stamps Challenge 11 Frame it!

Good morning and welcome to Tuesday and another Challenge over on
Our challenge this week is to use a frame somewhere on your card/project.  
So for a chance to win a $20 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps online store please click on the above link.  

Here's my inspiration.  I decided to go all Black and White for my card this week, so glad that I did as this stamp looks absolutely divine!

CRAFTY BITS & BOBS
Stamps 
Water can Girl ~ From Sweet Stamps 
Oval Lace Frame Stamp ~ From Sweet Stamps 
Die 
Cherry Lynn Little Stackers Oval ~ From Sweet Stamps 
Not sure about the design papers 
Swirl die, hearts, flowers, feathers and pearls from stash.

Copic Colours 
C7, 5, 4, 3, 1, 0 

Enjoy your day 
Challenges I would like to enter
Magical Monday ~ Monochromatic 
KB Cute Monday ~ Birthday 
Make it Monday ~ Anything goes 
Stamp Fairy ~ Girlie with a sentiment

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin