Monday, 25 April 2011

I know I'm Cute ~ Craft your Passion Challenge #55

Morning, well I can't believe that those two weeks have just flew by and its back to work tomorrow.  But its only for three days as we have another long weekend here in the UK.  

Monday means its challenge #55 over on 
and this week the theme is 
"Show us your layers" lots of different layers on your projects..
Our Sponsor for this week is 

 The digital stamp I'm using today is called 
"I know I'm cute"



This teenager has attitude with a capital "A" lol she was such fun to ink up and colour.  

Crafty Bits and Bobs

Digital stamp from Stitchy Bear Store
Papermania ~ Amethyst Infustion paper pad
Craftwork cards circle sentiments ~ From The Craft Den
Gem stone Swirl ~ From The Craft Den
Ribbon also from The Craft Den
Sewing Machine

Sorry its such a short post, I'm off to finish the ironing ready for work and school run tomorrow.  Nothing like leaving everything to the last minute...  :D
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin