Monday, 7 February 2011

Guest Design spot for Craft your Passion ~ Challenge # 44 Anything Goes

Good morning, I have some exciting news for you all today.  Lisa from Craft your passion has kindly asked if I would guess design for them this month and of course I said yes.
This week the challenge is.....
.
Anything Goes 
.
so nice and easy, head on over to 


and join in the fun.
This week we are using the amazing digital stamps from
I chose the cat sleeping.  I'm so pleased at the way it turned out, but I had a little help from my daughter on the colour Scheme as it was her idea to use that turquoise colour, so thanks Babe.. The ribbon has the sentiment "Happy Birthday" you can just make it out in the photo..

~oxo~

Copic colours 
Cat
E79, 77, 74, 71, 70
Cushion 
BG13, 11, 10
R20 for a slight pink to the cheeks, nose and ears.

~xox~
 ~oxo~


Crafty Bits & Bobs

Digi image from CoCoDinGo 
Design Papers ~ Tilda paper stack 
Magnolia Doohickey flower die
Chip board corners altered with crackle paint and distressing inks
Martha Steward border punch ~ From The Craft Den
Ribbon, cardstock, card candy, brads and spacers from stash
Sentiment from LOTV

Card Challenges 



Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin