Good morning, I have some exciting news for you all today. Lisa from Craft your passion has kindly asked if I would guess design for them this month and of course I said yes.
This week the challenge is.....
so nice and easy, head on over to
and join in the fun.
This week we are using the amazing digital stamps from
I chose the cat sleeping. I'm so pleased at the way it turned out, but I had a little help from my daughter on the colour Scheme as it was her idea to use that turquoise colour, so thanks Babe.. The ribbon has the sentiment "Happy Birthday" you can just make it out in the photo..
E79, 77, 74, 71, 70
BG13, 11, 10
R20 for a slight pink to the cheeks, nose and ears.
Crafty Bits & Bobs
Digi image from CoCoDinGo
Design Papers ~ Tilda paper stack
Magnolia Doohickey flower die
Chip board corners altered with crackle paint and distressing inks
Martha Steward border punch ~ From The Craft Den
Ribbon, cardstock, card candy, brads and spacers from stash
Sentiment from LOTV
- One stitch at a Time ~ Digital Stamps
- All that Scraps ~ Anything Goes
- Catch the bug ~ Anything Goes
- Paper Play ~ Stamp it out
- Digi stamps 4 joy ~ Flower power
- Little Clare Designs ~ Anything Goes
- Stamp something ~ Use a Digi
- Stampin with the Dragon ~ Anything goes