Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Anything Goes challenge ~ Sketch for You....

Good morning all and welcome to another challenge over on Anything Goes Challenge blog and for this fortnights challenge we have a fabby sketch for you drawn up by
 Sue of Beyond a Bland Blog. 

To enter into the challenge click on the link below
.

.
I couldn't wait to use this design paper, I picked it my in my local Papermill shop and its from a company called First Edition Paper and its an 8x8 paper stack called "Sweet Owl" and its delicious.  Half of the stack is glittered and the other half is double sided.  


~ oxo ~

Copic Colours 
Tilda's Dress
R85, 83, 81
E79, 77, 74, 71, 70
Shoes
E43, 41, 40
Basket
E74, 43, 41, 40
Skin & Hair
E11, 21, 00, 000 R20
E59, 49, 29, 25, 53
~oxo~


~ oxo ~ 

 Crafty Bits and Bobs
DP ~ First edition paper ~ Sweet Owl
Stamps ~ Magnolia & Lilly of the Valley sentiment circles
Dies and Punches 
 Martha steward deep edge scallop punch from The Craft Den Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Nessie labels, Marianne Design flowers, Magnolia Doohickeys and Go Kreate large label die.
Flowers, ribbon, hat pins and pearl hearts from stash
Copic Markers 
Personalized stamp from Whimsy stamps. 
~ oxo ~

 I made and decorated the box with the same Tilda in the same colours.


I so love my personalized stamp, its one of my treasured craft items.
Well that's me for today, please look out as I have another post to come later this afternoon, can't say anymore than that at the moment.. 

Take care and if you stop by please leave a comment as its nice to read all your comments and I promise to stop by your blog and say HI...

Card Challenges I have entered this card into 

My time to Craft~ Flourish 
Oldie but a Goodie ~ Add a heart (Tilda has basket of hearts and hearts in her hand)
Paper Take Weekly ~ anything Goes 
Cute card Thursday ~ Banish the Blues
PaperPlay Challenge ~ Stamp it out
Stampin with the Dragon ~ Anything goes 
Catch the Bug ~ Anything goes 
Creative Belli ~ Jewelery (pearl hat pins and pearl hearts)
Stamp & Doddle ~ Valentines/Love ( Valentines Birthday)
Stampin for the weekend ~ St Valentines day (Valentines Birthday)


Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin